Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, December 26, 2005

I love DVD commentary tracks.

Just watched the first two episodes of Season Two of The West Wing, with commentary. Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome.

Had a Hanukkah brunch thing with family earlier today. My cousin has a 6-month-old daughter. It's the first baby in my holiday-celebrating family (what I mean by that are the relatives we celebrate holidays with... although I guess that's pretty clear without this parenthetical) since my cousin, who's 18 now, so it's been a while. Kind of fun. I last saw her at Thanksgiving, and the difference between then and now, just a month later, is really noticeable. Much more alert and seeming like a little person. Very neat. I was a summer camp counselor for a bunch of summers in high school and college, so I've been around a lot of 6, 7, 8, 9 year-olds, and in 12th grade we had a 75-hour community service requirement, and I volunteered at a day care classroom of 3 and 4 year olds, but I've really never been around babies at all, so I have no idea what they're "supposed" to do, like when they talk and when they walk and stuff like that. At 6 months they apparently do neither, but they do like Cheerios and wrapping paper. :)