Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

This is a somewhat bizarre request, but I figured I'd try. One of my challenges as I work on the revisions to the Anonymous Lawyer book, and really try to fill in the gaps and craft the scenes I need to put everything together, is that it's been a while since I've been around lawyers in a work setting. I'm not sure how to solve this, except to find those kinds of situations.

So I'm looking for people, basically in exchange for my gratitude and perhaps, if you want, an acknowledgement in the back of the book, who might be able to invite and/or sneak me into a firm event, whether a holiday party or a recruiting function, or anything at all where there'll be lawyers to watch. I'm just trying to reconnect with the atmosphere -- I'm not looking to get stories or characters or event descriptions -- not trying to spy on things or anything like that -- just general tone and atmosphere that it's been long enough since I've seen that I'm starting to forget. And that's not good.

So if anyone has any ideas, shoot me an e-mail...