Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's next?

Lots of articles about weblogs recently. Mainstream media outlets all have weblogs. Weblogs feel like they're jumping the shark. So what's next?

I feel like it's probably not podcasts, since it takes so much time to listen to someone talk about stuff, and it's a lot easier to read a weblog at work than listen to a podcast, and there's not that much you can do with a podcast that you can't do with a weblog (play music, have real-time debates, probably more cool stuff I'm not thinking of, but it's not making me excited about them, yet). So I feel like there's some other new form of communication out there that I just don't know about yet.

If you know what I don't know, and there's something out there I should know about, I want to know.